You can find the recipe here
You can also watch the video( in hindi) here
- Cooked basmati rice- 2 cups
- Whole Kashmiri red chilies- 3 nos
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Water-1 tsp
- Onion(sliced finely)- 1/2 cup
- Capsicum( sliced finely)-1/2 cup
- Tomato(chopped)-1 cup
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Combine whole red chilies ,garlic and 1 tsp water and grind to form a smooth paste.Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan,add onion and saute for a minute.
- Now add the chili -garlic paste and saute for almost 30 seconds on a medium flame.
- Add capsicum,tomato,turmeric powder,salt, yogurt and mix well.Cook for a minute.
- Now add the rice and cook for another 2 minutes,mixing well in between.
- Serve with raitha.